Are all Safety Inspection / Asset Management Software essentially the same?
Over the past couple of years a myriad of new software vendors have been advertising their inspection software. How can you distinguish between products, especially when they use almost identical product description?
Pervidi is different:
Experience: Check who is already using Pervidi – see our client list.
Expertise: Pervidi was first released back in 1999! Newer products are typically less ‘industry proof’.
Flexibility: Pervidi accommodates different processes as well as small, medium and large organizations. Pervidi delivers different experience to different user level and user responsibility.
Integration: Pervidi can integrate with numerous client systems including ERP, HR, Space-management, and custom in-house systems.
Support: We know automation and we know all our customers. Call us and we will prove it.
References: Be wary of online recommendations and reviews, which could be paid reviews. Word-of-mouth are our best references.
Cloud or On-Premise: Pervidi is offered both as a service (cloud) as well as in-house.
Security: Each of our customers is completely secure and separate than everyone else (Cloud and In-House).
Over 1000 Checklists..
We have devloped over 1000 checklists that cover a wide range of topics and industries:
Oil and Gas
and many more…
Our checklists include multi layers: additional instructions, possible deficiencies, min/max thresholds, and other options. We would be pleased to share these checklist or assist in automating your custom checklst.
Supports BOTH Cloud-based (Saas) or In-House Implementations
The only solution offered BOTH as a hosted solution (Cloud-based) or as an in-house installation (installed on customer’s servers):
Pervidi Hosted (Cloud-based) allows users to connect to the Pervidi Web Portal from any Web Browser.
Pervidi Desktop is installed on your computer and operates locally, within your firewall.
Pervidi Network is installed on your server(s) and delivers complete web-based functionality in-house.
Integrated RFID, Barcodes and Picture Taking
Using YOUR Smartphone or Tablet, Pervidi users integrate barcode reading, RFID scanning, picture taking and electronic signatures. This significantly improves your Return On Investment (ROI) as you don’t need to purchase expensive hardware to automate your inspections.
Note that not all ‘picture taking’ is the same. Ask us why…
Decision-based inspections and Field Data Collection
Pervidi is the only solution that has built-in decision logic, allowing users to dynamically change their inspections/observations in the field based on the answer chosen. This simplifies the inspection process while integrating intelligent business rules.
Tailored and Customizable
Offered both as a packaged solution (commercial off the-shelf) and as a custom implementation.
Can be implemented for any size organization, starting with 1 user and expanding to 1,000 users or more.
Continuously evolving to address new processes and business needs.
Optional integration with in-house systems and databases (e.g. LDAP authentication), and custom integration alternatives.
Multi Language Support
Pervidi is currently offered in 7 languages: English, French, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, German, and Swedish.
Automatic Corrective Actions and Notifications
Includes a unique Corrective Action mechanism that proactively tracks issues found during the inspection or data collection process, automatically assigns Corrective Actions to personnel, and sends automatic alerts and notifications.
Superb Customer Service
We personally KNOW all of our customers. We encourage our customers to call us and personally speak with us.
We guarantee our service and appreciate our customers’ feedback!
Why Choose Pervidi?
We combine our easy-to-use software with experienced business and technical professionals to deliver the best value to our customers. Benefits quickly become apparent when your company begins to use Pervidi: It enables you to do a lot more in less time, and shifts your focus towards managing your operations more effectively and analyzing your business’ Key Performance Indicators (KPIs).
1. Automate much more than inspections Pervidi tracks safety, cranes, trucks, equipment, tools, fall protection equipment, fire and life safety activities, property assessments, audits, surveys, work orders, service, custom processes, etc.
2. Reliable & Established Pervidi was first released in 1999 and was one of the first products to offer electronic work orders and inspections using mobile devices. We bring a significant amount of knowledge and experience to every project and every customer.
3. Flexible Offerings Pervidi is the only solution that offers both a hosted solution (cloud-based) and as an in-house installation where our software is installed on your servers. In-house implementations can begin with a stand-alone computer or extend onto your servers and network.
4. Easy to use Each Pervidi component is specifically designed for its target audience, matching the user’s responsibilities with the functions required for their job.
5. Customizable – COTS (commercial off the shelf) or tailored While we believe that – out of the box – Pervidi can address most of the business processes involving field activities, we also offer tailoring your implementation in a cost-effective manner to ensure that your specific requirements are met. Since we do not develop our customized solutions from scratch, we deliver the speed and benefits of packaged solutions along with the advantages of customization to our customers’ specific needs.
6. Infamous Support We pride ourselves on excellent and personal support. We attempt to know each and every one of our customers and provide them with a personal service. Our Support Centers in North America and Australia are available 20 hours a day.
7. Cost effective / Great Return on Investment Pervidi is cost effective with an impressive Return On Investment of 6-9 months. Furthermore, our rates for renewal / support costs never increase.
8. Unlimited growth Pervidi is used by small companies as well as large global organizations. Its flexibility and diversity enables a variety of configurations that address the needs of any organization.
9. BEST VALUE By understanding our customers’ needs, business processes and challenges and by applying our team’s experience, we provide solutions that:
Improve your organization’s operational efficiencies in performing required tasks
Increase productivity and efficiency
Reduce operational costs
Improve response time to customer queries and overall customer service and satisfaction
Facilitate information sharing within the organization and improve communication with external groups
Simplify and standardize activities for inspectors, service personnel and technicians
Improve management control and accountability
Provide timely and easy access to information
Dramatically improve the efficiency and effectiveness of paper-based work processes
Enable business growth
We take great pride in our product and we translate this pride for the benefit of our customers.