Techs4Biz Corporation, the provider of Pervidi software for managing safety inspections and audits, will exhibit its new Pervidi features at the upcoming Safety 2017 conference and tradeshow in Denver.
Pervidi’s new features include improved picture-taking capabilities, additional flexibility and dynamic user-level enhancements, and easier ways to view incomplete activities using mobile devices while performing field work. Pervidi also includes expanded integration features which enable in-house customers to link Pervidi with other in-house systems such as Human-Resources, Space-Management, single sign-on, and custom downstream applications.
“The purpose of this functionality is to further enhance customer experience and automatically integrate Pervidi within your current systems and infrastructure”, says Eitan Shibi, Techs4Biz’ CTO.
These Pervidi features will be exhibited at the ASSE 2017 Conference and Trade show in June in Denver.
– Pervidi is a unique state of the art solution for automating safety activities, inspections and compliance. With an unmatched variety of components, Pervidi can be used for any implementation and scope.
– Pervidi is the only solution that offers both cloud-based software-as-a-service (SaaS), as well as in-house implementations in which the data and software are managed by the customer.
– Pervidi is the only solution that enables iOS & Android devices to securely connect directly with its desktop/laptop software without the need for a server or network.
– Pervidi is the only Commercial-Off-The-Shelf (COTS) inspection solution that also offers ‘out of the box’ customer-specific tailoring and customization.
– Pervidi automates any type of inspection, audit, mobile data collection, worker training, pre-start checks, compliance inspections, facility audits, and custom checklists.
Since 1999 Techs4Biz has implemented Pervidi as custom and off-the-shelf solutions, in hosted and in-house implementations, for a wide variety of organizations and industries. Pervidi enables a shift in focus from paper-based activities to automated processes, improved management and informed decision-making.
© 2017 Techs4Biz Corporation. All rights reserved. The Pervidi logo is either a registered trademark or trademark of Techs4Biz Corporation in the United States and/or other countries.